Personal projects that others might enjoy.
Please note that these are purely diy projects. I do not deliver support but if you have any questions I will try to answer them.
65mm propeller whoop / mobula 7 / trashcan conversion - CUT ALONG WEAVE
Conversion frame originally made for the trashcan. Made for the 65mm kingkong props that Kababfpv recommends. You will need your own hardware for the motor and I recommend looking into this well before you order.
No need to extend motor wires! This was a happy surprise. Just untwisted the wires and they easily fit.
These are my tips:
- Motor mount is the standard 080x motors with a screwhole size of m1.4 screws (like the trashcan) -> tiple hole 6mm diameter m1.4 mount
- the fc aio board is 25.4mm~
- Camera mount that you can buy: Beebrain v2 camera mount
- Camera mount that you can print in tpu: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3429924
- Check out kababfpv's website/blog: https://kababfpv.com/
This version is cut along the weave and therefore a few dollars more expensive.
This was for me a personal project so I am not responsible if you have different results. That being said have fun with it!
Might work fine with the Mobula 7, but I cannot know until someone tries it.
I made the file open source so you can 3d print it if you want to test if it would work for your build. For all file sizes for the design: https://a360.co/2SCDNwc
Review Section ( Total Review:0 )
No Review Found