The PicklePick is since 2019 a well tested and efficient lightweigt unibody design. It's suitable for builds alike the Toothpick and Babytooth.
Here's the 3.5 inch version of the PicklePick with the following specs :
- 3.5" trueX layout (130mm wheelbase)
- 9x9 and 12x12 motor mount
- Whoop AIO (25.5x25.5) and 20x20 stack support.
- 4 stack holes (to provide better mounting capabilites for digital versions)
- carbon thickness : 3mm (intended for 3S builds mainly)
- weight : ~9.5g
More on the PicklePick desing and all the OpenSource files on the Thingiverse page.
Review Section ( Total Review:0 )
No Review Found