The Achilles frame is 210mm motor to motor and fits 5" props for 22xx motors. This frame is in an X configuration, but not quite a true X. This frame is a serious race frame and with the combination of the X style and extremely lightweight frame, it is incredibly agile and flies like it's on rails. I designed this frame to house all of your gear with multiple points for straps and zip ties. Every piece of equipment has a place to be housed (no more guessing where to put your gear)! This frame is extremely light but strong in all the right places.
- 3K Matte Carbon Fiber frame featuring a 3mm thick "Unibody" bottom plate ( 1.5mm top plate ).
- M3 motor mounting patterns.
- Carbon Fiber extends past motors to help protect in crash.
- Supports 26mm cams in cases ( Should support 31mm cams such as the RunCam 31mm x 31mm, will update as soon as I receive the frame)
- Supports HD camera (GoPro, Xiaomi Yi)
- Supports Naze32 Flight controllers and others alike ( Tornado F3, DoDo, SP Racing F3, Ect )
- 2204-2208 size motors with M3 16x19mm mounting pattern
- 12-18A ESCs
- 5” props
- 3-4S power, 1300-1800mAh capacity batteries
- Mini CCD camera with tilt bracket
- 3mm 3k Matte Carbon Fiber bottom plate
- 1.5mm 3k Matte Carbon Fiber top plate
- 8 - 35mm black anodized aluminum standoffs
- 18 - 8mm black anodized bolts
- Frame Weight: 75g (without standoffs)
- Frame Size: 210mm (diagonal motor to motor)
ACHILLES 210 FRAME
ACHILLES 210 FRAME FRONT VIEW RENDERING
ACHILLES 210 FRAME REAR VIEW RENDERING
ACHILLES 210 FRAME TOP VIEW RENDERING
Review Section ( Total Review:0 )
No Review Found