MFS - Martin Frame Studio
Design to fly like a bird.
This kit is designed for a modular type frame for toothpick which uses press nuts (BetaFPV clamping nuts) to fix arms. Exchanging an arm is easy by rotating it after removing one screw and loosening center one.
- Wheel Base : 155.6mm
- Arm Thickness : 3mm
- Motor Mount : φ9-12, M2
- Top & Bottom Plate Thickness : 1.5mm
- FC & ESC Mount : 16x16mm, 20x20mm, 25.5x25.5mm, M2
- Compatible with whoop styel USB connector
- Compatible with up to 15mm wide battery straps
- Weight : 13.5g (including five press nuts and five M2x6mm screws)
BetaFPV M2 Clamping Nuts
If you do not want to use press nuts, please get parts separately with a normal M2 holes top plate.
Review Section ( Total Review:0 )
No Review Found