MFS - Martin Frame Studio
Design to fly like a bird.
This frame is designed for a low profile octocopter which locates two 4-in-1 ESCs at the left side and the right side. A flight controler and a VTX are placed at front and rear.
- FC (front or rear), ESCs (left and right) and VTX (rear or front) mounting holes: 20x20mm, 16x16mm, M2
- Motor mounting holes: 9x9mm -12x12mm, M2
- Standoff mounting holes spacing: Front=18mm, Rear=14mm; M2
- Weight: ~20g (Carbon only)
- Betaflight Motors Mixer: OCTO FLAT X
The front standoff mounting holes are suitable for using "Diatone ROMA F1 Camera Metal Protector" for a Nano size camera. For that purpose, the rear standoff height should be 20mm.
The following picture shows my 3" light weight build with Diatone ROMA F1 Camera Protector.
Review Section ( Total Review:0 )
No Review Found