Born for Chasers!
Lightweight frame, designed to maximize aerodynamic with as little as possible surfaces. Interlocking arms are secured by only two screws with dedicated screws for ESC+FC allowing to use nylon bolts for reducing weight and saving the stack after crashes. Swapping a broken arm was never so easy - unscrew two bolts to free the arm and put in a new one without taking away the whole frame.
- - 98g (frame + hardware)
- - 213mm wheelbase 5.2inch propellers friendly
- - Squashed X with 1.22:1 ratio
- - 5mm arms
- - 30.5x30.5 M3 holes only
- - Micro FPV cam (19mm) mount with siide plates and DJI cam mount with TPU mounts
- - 20x20 M2 holes in the tail for Caddx Vista, IRC Ghost Hybrid or TBS Sixty9 boards
- - 30mm & 23mm standoffs for a low CG
Printable parts can be found on Thingiverse: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5142948
Review Section ( Total Review:0 )
No Review Found