Updated version. 2.5mm arms and bottom plate.
- -CAD picture below shows latest version. Photos shows previous.
- -Stack height increaced. Accomodates up to 23.5mm tall (from bottom plate to lower-end of top plate).
- -Stack space increased. Accomodates up to 44 mm x 44 mm ESC.
- 16x16mm motors, naked-bottom only.
- -Smaller changes:
- ----A few chamfers added for easier assembly.
- ----Some unnecessary cutouts removed.
- ----Cam plate should have slightly less freeplay
- ----Proper orientation of top plate more easily identified (see CAD pic below)
- ----20x20mm stack holes removed. (30x30 ONLY)
- ----Bolt attachments to arms should be more rigid (thicker). 8mm screws are included with the design, but 10 mm would work best for bottom plate, 9 mm would work best for top plate.
- ----Additional material added to front arms in drop-down portion for increased rigidity.
Photos from a purchase:
Review Section ( Total Review:0 )
No Review Found