After trying out more than 8 of the existing frames in the market, ranging from 135mm to 330mm size frames, all of them which were great frames but somehow I always felt that they were not able to meet all my preferences.
My personal preference was something smaller than 250mm while still being able to fly with a well protected gopro, flying with a gopro mounted on the top plate of a quad always had me worried as it felt pretty exposed to me. I also enjoyed building my quads and was always looking for a versatile frame that would allow me to build different configurations with it to suit different purposes instead of just one.
Thus I embarked on the project of designing my own frame, it may not be the fastest frame or best looking frame out there, but it should cater to fellow hobbyist who prefers more space and protection on their quads.
VSA145 FlowLite Cine Series (Runcam Split with No Props in View)
Improved version of the VSA145 Cine 3" Series. Adjustments are:
- More protection for motors by extending the bottom plate motor arm bumpers
- More protection for FPV Cam/Runcam Split by extending the bottom plate middle/front portion further out
Compact and lightweight 145mm MTM frame set for flying anywhere with HD recordings. Compatible with:
- 140x motors (12mm diameter motor hole mounts)
- 3" Props
- Runcam Split (19mm fpv cam width)
- 20x20mm and 30x30mm FCs/PDBs
- Top and bottom lipo mounting
- 25mm standoffs for double or tight triple FC/ESC/Runcam split stack
Front arms designed at the sides of the FPV cam so that props will not appear in the view of the video feed.
- Bottom Plate 3mm thick (Cut along weave for added strength)
- Top Plate 2mm thick
- Side Plates 1.5mm thick
- Only 3 motor mount holes per arm for sleeker unique look and reduced weight of bottom plate
- SMA mounting hole on bottom plate(instead of top plate) to be used with a SMA extension, reduces the VTX antenna height protruding from the top of the build.
Review Section ( Total Review:0 )
No Review Found