Welcome to the Crash N Burn Racing store. Here you will find multirotor frames that have been extensively developed to provide the smoothest assembly process possible. When a frame is listed for sale it has been designed, built, redesigned and built again until it is as perfect as possible.
If you’re looking for a well thought out quad that has been built and engineered by an experienced builder and tested by experienced FPV racers you are in the right place.
A 5" streched X frame with excellent camera protection and durability with replaceable arms. Capable of sub 250 gram builds. The arms may look fragile but have been very strong during testing by several pilots.
Be sure to check the links below for 3D printed parts. I would highly reccomend the arm guards as they reduced vibration to the gyro and increase the durability of the arm.
- 2mm carbon fiber top plate
- 3mm carbon fiber bottom plate
- 2mm carbon fiber camera mount/guards
- 4mm carbon fiber arms
- Weighs 66 grams
- Motor spacing is 145mm wide and 157mm in length with a diagonal spacing of 213mm
- Fits micro cameras including the RunCamn Micro Eagle.
- Replaceable arms
- Excellent camera protection
- Recommend 1300-1500 mah 4s LiPo
- 20x20 M2 and 30.5x30.5 M3 FC mount
- Components are stackable up to 29mm
- Motor mounts are for 16x16mm only
Review Section ( Total Review:0 )
No Review Found