This frame was designed with the Runcam Split mini at the core of the process, as well as a top mounted battery.
The Main Plate is designed to accomadate two seperate 20X20 stacks, allowing for 15mm standoffs while still having space for the Split Mini stack and the FC/ESC. Its going to be a tight build, with 18-20mm clearance between the Main Plate and the Top Plate, depending on arm thickness; however that should be more than enough with the right stacks.
This is the Compressed X Version
This version uses the 50XX Arm Set on the front and rear, keeping the props as close together as possible front to rear.
3D Printed parts are neccesary for the build, specifically to mount the Camera.
As Armattan Productions doesn't do 3D parts, check out the whole set on Thingiverse. I've also design the following accesories for the cleanest possible build:
- R-XSR Tray - Mounts under the rear stack, could also fit a smaller RX
- SMA Mount/Antenna Tube Mount - Slips over the rear standoffs to cleanly manage and SMA pigtail, RX antennas at 90 degrees, and a slot for the Battery lead.
- SMA Mount - no antenna tubes
I have also included some dimensions below, in case you would like to design your own camera mount or other 3d printed parts.
The Maiden frame is available in several configurations:
- Main Plate in 2mm or 3mm
- Top Plate in 1.5mm or 2mm
- 2.5" props with 9mm motor mounts
- 3" with 12mm motor mounts
- 5" props with 16mm and 19mm motor mounts - Standard (50XX), True X (50XXt), Swept (50XXs), and Stretch X with seperate arms (50XXr)
- available in 3mm, 4mm, and 5mm
- 5mm or 6mm for the 50XXr
- FC/ESC Mount pattern: 2 - 20mm x 20mm stacks
- Clearance between plates: 18mm
- Props: 5"
- Motor mount holes: 16mm
- Total Height: 23mm (plus 2x bolt head thickness)
- Standoff Spacing: 30.5mm
- Camera Holes:
- 5mm from the top plate
- 10mm from the center of the standoff towards the rear
- 5.75mm from the center of the standoff towards the center
Review Section ( Total Review:0 )
No Review Found