Elf128 3mm frame kit for DYS Elf quadcopter electronics and micro cam
This kit allows you to use the DYS elf stack in a 3mm CF 128mm X frame and run 3" props.
You can use the stock 1102 motors, but will need to extend the motor wires, so going to larger 11XX motors wwill probably be your best bet to get the most thrust from this size.
If you want to use the stock cam in a 3d printed canopy, you can find one here : https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2496691 There are 1mm thick and 1.5mm thick canopies available. I printed my 1.5mm thick one in red TPU, but something like nylon might be best being stiffer. The Elf micro cam wedges up in the canopy, and can be secured with double sided tape or hot melt glue. You can get about 35 degrees of tilt with this setup.
The frame requires 2mm screws and standoffs to complete
I used from bottom to top :
- 5 x m2 x 12mm long countersunk screws through the bottom frame to hold the bottom standoffs on
- 5 x m2 3.5mm long nylon standoffs on the bottom (up to 5mm will be ok)
- Fit the fc preferably with originial rubber grommets. I broke a few and use silicone wire sheath cut from 18awg wire, but it may be just fine without.
- 5 x m2 8mm long nylon standoffs on top of the fc
- Slide the side plates onto the top plate and mount your micro cam in there.
- Fit the Top plate
- Fit the 3d printed canopy if used
Screw down with 5 x m2 x 6mm long screws
Review Section ( Total Review:0 )
No Review Found