Here you will find the Anunnaki frame designed by Vegar "Mally" Elde
(Shown above, Anunnaki 5" DanLan Edition w/ custom hardware)
***NEW FOR 2023!***
2023 Refresh of Anunnaki frame!
- Notched arms for easy swap without removing stack screws
- Arms from 6" and up are now 5mm thick!
- Additional 3mm rail for mounting 20x20 digital vtx (HDZero etc.) on main plate
- 2mm 20x20-25x25 mounting holes on top plate for Walksnail vtx ect.
- Further adjustable center standoff, innermost hole is default and recommended.
- Now with 3! battery strap mounts on top plate for easier securing of big boy lipos.
- New "DeadCat" version available for "props-out-of-view" filming.
Growing tired of not having frames that fully meets my requirements, I set out to design my own personal frame to satify my needs.
Result is the Anunnaki: A rigid, tough, balanced and versatile frame suitable for acro flying. Based on tried and tested design principles influenced by the iconic Alien and QAV-R frames.
Support up to 8" props!
As I didn't design this frame with profit in mind, all the prices are without commission so to give you the BEST price possible.
All I can ask for is to spread the word so others can enjoy this frame as well.
So if you want a workhorse and a companion that won't let you down, this might be the frame for you!
NOTE: If you are new to Armattan Productions be aware that frame orders are made on demand so there is a waiting time minimum 3 weeks before the order ships out. There is no stock.
Any questions regarding your order should be directed to email@example.com
Questions about the frame you can contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
Assembly guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIvr3IpXo7Q
3D Printables: http://www.thingiverse.com/Mally/designs
Check out my YT channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/MallyCanFly
Review Section ( Total Review:0 )
No Review Found