This is the 6 inch frame kit, it includes the building hardware as well, excepted for the 4 m2 betafpv pressnuts (not available on AP, https://betafpv.com/products/m2-clamping-nuts). Check the Thingiverse page for building tips, 3D Printable acessories, etc. : https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5090471
The Wu Tank Max comes out many challenges : would the excellent Wu Tank frame scale up to a normal 5" or 6" freestyle frame ? Can i finally design a frame with cam plates that doesn't look like crap ? Can those vibration management principles be involved in a design that's pleasant and easy to use ?
For most of the questions the answer is quite yes and the final result is quite awesome so far. The frame is easy to build, vibrations clean, and files really well on stock tune.
I worked with Goa FPV on this design and he had quite a precise idea on how a freestyle frame should be so he deserves a lot of credits for all the reinforcements made on that one.
here are the specs :
- 6" WideX arms
- HD capable with cam plates
- 6mm thick arms (for strength and vibration management)
- reinforced front (2.5mm front and cam plates)
- supports 16x16 M3 motors (from 22xx to 25xx at least)
- front mount supports 20x20 (M3), 25.5x25.5 (M2) and 30.5x30.5 (M3) patterns (basically should fit any stack or AIO you can come with)
- electronics mounts are separated from arms or frame assembly screws
- rear 20x20 mount for DJI Vista / VTX
so far, once assembled the 6" frame is ~126g (estimated carbon weight + weighted mounting hardware i used).
Mounting hardware included in the kit
Here's the list of mounting hardware needed to assemble the frame :
- 8 x M3 pressnuts (on the rear plate for arms assembly)
- 4 x M2 BetaFPV Clamping nuts (on the rear 20x20 mount to easily install the Vista/VTX) : NOT PROVIDED
- 8 x M3 12mm steel screws (arms attach)
- 10 x M3 6mm steel screws (for the 20mm standoffs, rear and front)
- 8 x M3 10mm steel screws (gopro mount and front standoffs)
- 5 x 20mm M3 standoffs (4 at the rear, 1 in the front on the cam plates)
- 4 x 28mm M3 standoffs (at the front)
- 16 x M3 8mm steel screws (for the motors)
Review Section ( Total Review:0 )
No Review Found