Personal projects that others might enjoy.
Please note that these are purely diy projects. I do not deliver support but if you have any questions I will try to answer them.
Conversion frame originally made for the trashcan. Made for the 65mm kingkong props that Kababfpv recommends. You will need your own hardware for the motors and I recommend looking into this well before you order.
These are my tips:
- Motor mount is the standard 080x motors with a screwhole size of m1.4 screws (like the trashcan) -> tiple hole 6mm diameter m1.4 mount
- the fc aio board is 25.4mm~
- Camera mount that you can buy: Beebrain v2 camera mount
- Camera mount that you can print in tpu: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3429924
- Check out kababfpv's website/blog: https://kababfpv.com/
This was for me a personal project so I am not responsible if you have different results. That being said have fun with it!
Might work fine with the Mobula 7, but I cannot know until someone tries it.
I made the file open source so you can 3d print it if you want to test if it would work for your build. For all file sizes for the design: https://a360.co/2SCDNwc
Review Section ( Total Review:0 )
No Review Found