After trying out more than 8 of the existing frames in the market, ranging from 135mm to 330mm size frames, all of them which were great frames but somehow I always felt that they were not able to meet all my preferences.
My personal preference was something smaller than 250mm while still being able to fly with a well protected gopro, flying with a gopro mounted on the top plate of a quad always had me worried as it felt pretty exposed to me. I also enjoyed building my quads and was always looking for a versatile frame that would allow me to build different configurations with it to suit different purposes instead of just one.
Thus I embarked on the project of designing my own frame, it may not be the fastest frame or best looking frame out there, but it should cater to fellow hobbyist who prefers more space and protection on their quads.
- 2mm Bottom Plate
- 1.5mm Top Plate
- Fits 20x20 and 16x16 FCs.
- Separate stack for Runcam Split Mini and FC.
- Arm length allows for installation of plastic ducts/prop guards from Aliexpress or Banggood.
- Need to purchase your own M2 25mm standoffs and M2 4mm or 6mm screws.
- Need to print a 3D mount for your runcam split camera. (Design link will be provided soon)
Review Section ( Total Review:0 )
No Review Found