Mission-specific quadcopter frames, designed by an obsessive, self-taught designer.
Check out my other creations on Thingiverse.
NOTE: All kits purchased through this store are made to order.
Kits/parts listed here are custom made and are not kept in stock.
Expect 7-14 business days for production prior to shipment.
Any questions regarding your order should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
KRD HD3 155 Kit (155 True X / 3mm )
Created for FPV pilots who prefer smaller quad, who still want to capture HD FPV video without the need of carrying an action camera on top of the quad, by utilizing the Runcam Split .
- Higher, extended camera position avoids props in view of HD footage.
- Camera mount plates provide protection around the lens, compatible with BOTH standard and GoPro style lens.
- Designed for 3" props powered by 13xx/14xx motors.
- 155mm Motor to Motor True X design
- Wide arms version for Single ESCs
- Designed for top mounted battery configuration, while you can still bottom mount if you insist...
Get 3D Printed Parts HERE
1.0F Main Plate Update:
- Slightly wider arms for better strength and easier ESC placement (11mm)
- Slightly beefier arm-body joining geometry for better strength
- Slighty smaller motor mounting area for weight recudtion
- Balance of strength and weight between two 1.0E models
- CAMERA PLATE x2
- MAIN PLATE ( 155MM TRUE X 3MM )
- REAR PLATE ( ECHO 2MM )
- TOP PLATE ( PLAIN 2MM )
- Hardware Kit
NOTE: 2 pcs of washers/spacers/O-rings (1mm thick, M2 thru hole) required for mounitng camera, soft material is recommended for vibration dampening purpose.
- FPV Camera: Runcam Split (Obviously!)
- FPV VTX: Any small VTX with SMA extension
- Flight Controller: Any 30.5x30.5 FC with built in PDB / AIO FC
- Power Distribution: N/A
- Motors: 1407 sized, 3100kv+
- ESCs: Single ESCs with small footprint (EMAX Bullet / HGLRC BS28A / etc.) / Built-in ESCs on FC
Review Section ( Total Review:0 )
No Review Found