Toothpick-class frame, true-x 120mm, 110X motors (or up to 1404 iFligh Xing)), up to 3" props, 1" whoop board mounting-only, 16x16 stack version is gonna be available once there is a good canopy mounting solutions as all the ones out right now are terrible.
- 120mm motor to motor, slightly larger than the original Toothpick
- up to 3" props, HQ T3X2 or T3X3 biblades recommended
- accepts any 110X motors with M1.4-M2 3 or 4 hole mounting pattern
- allows standard mounting of any whoop FC (hole for USB port on the bottom made to fit all tested whoop FCs from HM, BetaFPV, GepRC, iFlight...)
- designed to take proper beating
Review Section ( Total Review:0 )
No Review Found