Frame size: 220 mm
Arm configuration: stretched-x
- x1 2 mm bottom plate
- x1 2 mm top plate
- x1 2 mm sandwich plate (with holes for sunk nuts)
- x4 4 mm arm
- x9 sunk nuts (kit requires 8)
- x9 6mm M3 screws (kit requires 8)
- x13 11mm M3 screws (kit requires 12)
- x5 nylon standoffs (for fc stack, kit requires 4)
- x5 nylon nuts (kit requires 4)
- x4 35mm M3 standoffs
The weight of the frame including hardware is 83 grams.
The standoff width at the front and back of the frame is 30.5 mm.
*Please note that this frame is designed to accomodate a micro camera. 3D printed mounts can easily be found on thingiverse, or they can be ordered on Brain3D.
Check out my overview of the frame on YouTube:
Please feel free to email me at email@example.com if you have any questions, comments, concerns, or special design requests.
Review Section ( Total Review:0 )
No Review Found