Mission-specific quadcopter frames, designed by an obsessive, self-taught designer.
Check out my other creations on Thingiverse.
NOTE: All kits purchased through this store are made to order.
Kits/parts listed here are custom made and are not kept in stock.
Expect 7-14 business days for production prior to shipment.
Any questions regarding your order should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
KRD HD3 155 Kit (155 True X / 3mm )
Maiden flight or early version:
- Higher, extended camera position avoids props in view of HD footage.
- Camera mount plates provide protection around the lens, compatible with BOTH standard and GoPro style lens.
- Designed for 3" props powered by 13xx/14xx motors.
- 155mm Motor to Motor True X design
- Wide arms version for Single ESCs
- Designed for top mounted battery configuration, while you can still bottom mount if you insist...
Get 3D Printed Parts HERE
1.0H Camera Plates:
- Fixed 30 degree camera tilt, use only middle screws for adjustable tilt
- Extra 24mm standoff can be used for better protection (included)
1.0F Main Plate Update:
- Slightly wider arms for better strength and easier ESC placement (11mm)
- Slightly beefier arm-body joining geometry for better strength
- Slighty smaller motor mounting area for weight recudtion
- Balance of strength and weight between two 1.0E models
- CAMERA PLATE x2 ( 1.0H Fixed 30deg )
- MAIN PLATE ( 155MM TRUE X 3MM )
- REAR PLATE ( BRAVO 2MM )
- TOP PLATE ( PLAIN 2MM )
- Hardware Kit
NOTE: 2(4) pcs of washers/spacers/O-rings (1mm thick, M2 thru hole) required for mounitng camera, soft material is recommended for vibration dampening purpose.
- FPV Camera: Runcam Split (Obviously!)
- FPV VTX: Any small VTX with SMA extension
- Flight Controller: Any 30.5x30.5 FC with built in PDB / AIO FC
- Power Distribution: N/A
- Motors: 1407 sized, 3100kv+
- ESCs: Single ESCs with small footprint (EMAX Bullet / HGLRC BS28A / etc.) / Built-in ESCs on FC
Review Section ( Total Review:0 )
No Review Found